Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Which FLAW do you embrace?

 


Soon after my engineering graduation, I got a job in Bangalore.

However, my happiness ended after reporting for the duty!

Reason?

I was not able to speak in English and even the office boy was speaking in English!

Moreover I was an introvert.

It was a recipe for disaster.

Anxious moments, low self-esteem and annoyance became constant companions!

Fast forward!

Along with few friends started ‘speak for 2 minutes’ during lunch hour.

Topic could be anything from summary of book, newspaper articles or experiences.

We used to have an audience count of up to 20 but most of the time 3!

I never thought that small act will propel me to be an author and meditation coach!

Later, I understood that it was all because I embraced my FLAW.

Which FLAW you embraced?


No comments: