Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Are motivational contents depressing you?

 Are motivational contents depressing you?

Looks very paradoxical right?

I get pumped up by most motivational content be it one minute duration or one hour.

And get overawed by the results achieved.

When both the body and mind settles down,

I start mulling over the processes mentioned.

Oh, that boxer practiced 10,000 times just one kick!

This celebrity put in 10,000 hours of practice…

Umm, my line of business is totally different..

Ah, that person started it quite young..

Oh! I am already 30 year / 40 year old!

See, how that motivation is slowly wearing off!

The main reason I found out was, the mind is always wired to avoid pain and accumulate pleasure.

While consuming the motivational content, the mind is excited about the outcomes and tricks us that they are available in the immediate future. After that, the same mind resists the process involved!

What’s your view?

No comments: