Story telling creates stress!

 I don’t like to tell stories!

Storytelling, a popular trend these days, isn't everyone's cup of tea. But here's a thought-provoking twist: What if I told you that stress is nothing more than the tales we weave inside our minds?

 

The Nature of Thought: A Storytelling Machine 

Our minds are natural storytellers, constantly crafting narratives. These stories spring from our past memories and leap into the realm of the non-existent future, creating tension within us. It's all in our heads!

 

Drop the Stories: The Key to Liberation

Now, the paradox emerges. In my 'Be an EPIC' workshop, I delve into storytelling, but not the typical kind. There will be a story within a story, just like those that unfold in our minds every day. What sets this apart is that every participant becomes a character in the story. So, it's not merely about listening or observing; it's about active participation, which leads to profound insights and lasting change.

 

🔄 Another Twist: Breaking the Stressful Story Cycle 🔄

Now, consider this paradox. By learning to silence the stories in their heads, participants discover how to choose the right narrative and dismiss the stress-inducing ones. It's a unique way to rejuvenate and de-stress on the go.

 

#BeAnEPIC #Storytelling #MindMatters #suswasaSpace

*****

I offer personalized 1-to-1 self-awareness guidance sessions and host dynamic full-day workshops called 'Be an EPIC.' Together, we'll unlock your potential to become Energetic, Productive, Intuitive, and Celebrative! Join me in this transformative journey towards well-being.

Comments