Thursday, December 17, 2020

Self Awareness to the rescue!

 𝐘𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝!

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞!!

I was enthusiastic to present my topic “The secret behind being an ACE” at freshers’ induction session.

I was invited by my Alma mater and I wanted to give my best!

When I started my session, I was in a shock!

I always prefer to engage with audience even in online mode.

However, I understood that the session is being streamed live on Youtube and no audience is available on google meet to interact!

For few moments I froze!

Then, total, unconditional acceptance happened!

That is nothing but being in Self Awareness – Deep meditative moment!

Then I started my presentation keeping in mind that audience are not available for interaction.

I had to unlearn immediately whatever I had prepared for!

And it did happen!

That’s the advantage of Being in Meditation!

Self  Awareness comes to the rescue all the time!!

𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬?

Connect with me NOW!

 

#selfawareness #meditationcoaching #meditation #wellbeing

No comments: