𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥!
No matter what you & I do, we can’t avoid it!When you & I become part of an association,
We tend to disassociate with others!
When you & I become part of a group,
We tend to de-group from others!
When you & I become part of a sect,
We tend to dissect others, who are not in our sect!
Just to get a glimpse of it, observe how some persons behave in associations like clubs belonging to different interests, Rotary, Lions, cooperatives, BNI and others.
This includes UN – United Nations where, again there are many blocks within – G20, NATO, ASEAN, SAARC, BRIC, OPEC…
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 & 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞, 𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬!
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭’𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞.
Let our allegiance be to the Space first.
To learn ‘how’ and ‘why’ of it, follow #suswasaSpace.
You & me need to ponder over those pointers deeply to figure it out!
For quick solution connect with me!!
#meditation #meditationcoaching #wellbeing #coach
No comments:
Post a Comment