Thursday, September 3, 2020

Check out the dance of Life, the dancer!

 


Life danced and the form chosen at that moment was flowering of mushroom!

As I went to my balcony yesterday morning, I was treated to a beautiful sight!

Stillness descended for few moments!

Is it a flower ? – A state of wonderment took over!

Then I went to fetch my mobile to capture the image!

This act was very unusual. I am not a camera person – clicking away all that comes into the sight. I prefer to immerse in the sight rather than worrying about capturing the moment!

I clicked the blooming mushroom. Then decided to check on and click on after every few hours!

The bloom turned into a bud and then died out, all in a span of six hours!

Life, the dancer chose to pick up another form of dance, it seems!!

Is it not a coincidence that it all happened on the day I wrote about Life is the dancer and you are the dance!

[ Link to that post :  https://subramanisarode.blogspot.com/2020/09/life-is-dancer-and-you-are-dance.html]

After reading above post, many were into a state of confusion just like me!

Confusion is KUA –  confluence of Knowledge, Understanding & Action.

KUA also means well in Hindi.

Once we are in the well of confusion, it’s easy to immerse in the wellbeing of body & mind!

#meditation #coaching for #wellbeing

#suswasaSpace


No comments: