Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Life is the Dancer and you are the dance!

 


Life is the Dancer.

You are the Dance!

When I read this quote from Eckhart Tolle for the first time, I thought it should be other way round, i.e., Life is dance and I am the dancer!

However, deeper reflections on a daily basis lead me to original quote!

Life chooses to dance certain type – folk, Kathakali, Bharatnatyam, free style, tap dance, many other forms and sometimes just hop, skip and jump!

I represent different forms of dance but I am more of a particular dance form.

Which form of dance am I representing now?

Is it suitable for the present moment?

Am I allowing Life to dance it?

Life is happening to me!

I am a part of Life, you are also part of the same Life!

So, there is a big ensemble happening!!!

Are you ready to allow Life to Dance???

 

#meditation #coaching for allowing #life to #dance

#suswasaSpace


No comments: