Saturday, August 1, 2020

PONDER - 2



The amount of suffering is inversely proportional to the boundary created by the thought around ‘I’, me and mine.

The boundary is smaller when simple things such as  - my car, my house, my garden, my school, my hobbies, my choices, my food, my status, my health gets limited to me and me alone. 

This causes immense psychological disturbance due to holding singular and absolute ownership on those things and ideas. This creates a kind of solidity around the self-created image and anything that appears contrary to that image leads to hurt feeling and suffering!

 

#being in #meditation is #selfawareness

#suswasaSpace

[This is the second out of three in the series of Ponder.
These kind of ponder lead to self reflection.
For me it also helped to author a book MY FIRE WITHIN! ]


No comments: