Saturday, August 1, 2020

Knowledge is power! This is not a complete statement!


Knowledge is power!

This is not a complete statement!

Let me tell you a story before deciding upon the above!

About three weeks back I observed cracks appearing in the concrete flooring at the entrance of the building apartment as I returned from my walking. I also noticed a neatly milled small blind hole. I wondered who can drill such a nice hole!

To my surprise these holes multiplied every day morning!

Then I found out that these are the work of nocturnal rodents!

This gave rise to self-talk in my mind!

If these rodents had the knowledge of the concrete, were they willing to put the effort to make a hole through it?

Then another part of the mind started saying, then why story writing is not possible out of simple observations happening around me?

Knowledge is power –

 it can be a force to accelerate ahead

or

a drag force that can halt the movement!

*********

Did I end up creating a story – as a result of observing, being in wonderment, reflecting and having self-talk?

*********

Yes! That’s the one of the element to create a story. Thanks to @simply Sood sir and Nitin Welde sir for sharing their insights and inspiring us. The message of the webinar was clear; writing stories is really easy!

Expect lot of stories to pour out in LinkedIn forum from all the participants!!

 


No comments: