Wednesday, March 24, 2021

The Story of a Broken Pot

 


Are you broke in some dimension of life?

OR

Do you know of someone in such a situation?

Then read the

Story of a broken pot.

 

Can anyone celebrate a broken pot?

I did when I spotted the broken pot just across the street!

I had been looking for such a pot for few days & I was overjoyed on spotting it!

It had a hole in it and could not hold water. But, a solution was just opposite the place where I had spotted the broken pot.

Two people were mixing cement to carry out some repair work.

I approached them and they happily helped.

What a great relief!

Now, stray dogs can quench their thirst!

******

For two months, a container of any type placed at the spot was mysteriously getting vanished in few days.

And I got the idea that a broken pot can resolve this!

*****

Hey! Don’t get depressed by being broke in any way!

You are much more valuable than the broken pot.

You too are useful and meaningful to someone.

Just wait!

 

#suswasaSpace for the realization that you too are great!

 

Please share this with anyone who feels broken.

Thanks for your goodwill gesture.


No comments: