Monday, March 22, 2021

Never ask someone, "What do you do?"

 Never ask someone, "What do you do?"

@akshat Srivastava shared this wonderful thought and post on linkedIn.

However, we may not come across such a beautiful soul every time at social gatherings and events.

So, the real question is how do I feel when someone out of sheer practice or to just start a conversation asks “what do you do?”

Do I feel proud to answer that or am I embarrassed / annoyed?

Why do I feel the way I am feeling while responding to the question?

So next time when you are confronted with the question “what do you do?” just be aware of the sensations in the body and do not verbalise them.

You will come up with the appropriate response!

That’s the power of Self Awareness! And that’s nothing but being in meditation!!

#suswasaSpace #selfawareness #meditation #coaching

No comments: