Saturday, January 16, 2021

SLOW LIFE!

 

I am suddenly blank!

Today I could not write anything, as I was staring at emptiness!

I was at loss, couldn’t figure out what to do?

 

I am sure you have come across such type of posts in the recent past.

And you might have also experienced such state!

 

Then congratulate yourself! You were at the edge of being in Awareness, being in Meditation!

It seems frightening. Since you have no idea of what is being in meditation!

It is the result of ever being in the busyness of ‘can do’ syndrome.

Slow down!

Step back from thinking mind every now and then!

That’s the way to accomplish all that you are destined to!

Ask for help!

Convert that ‘nowhere to go’ feeling to ‘Now & here, I go’ enthusiasm!

#suswasaSpace

#meditationcoaching


No comments: