Wednesday, June 9, 2021

What is my Dharma?

 πˆπ¬ 𝐦𝐲 πƒπ‘πšπ«π¦πš 𝐚π₯𝐒𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐝?

𝐎𝐀, 𝐰𝐑𝐚𝐭 𝐒𝐬 πƒπ‘πšπ«π¦πš 𝐒𝐧 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐩π₯𝐚𝐜𝐞?

Dharma is one’s innate nature.

For example Sun. Its innate nature is to provide heat and light! Without that, it is not possible to define Sun!

Then what is Sanathana Dhrama?
It is eternal law governing the entire universe!

In order to align to the supreme Dharma, we have to find our own!
And that is finding our own Purpose of life!

What is my Dharma?
SPACE!

What do I do to align with Dharma?
I provide easy to practice solutions to De-stress and Rejuvenate on the go!

What is the outcome?
Wellness and joyfulness!

Uniqueness – No halo around me, I am just like you! So it is easy to connect!!
Because space alone facilitates any sort of connection!!!

I was able to define my Dharma and its process after 25 years of going through

My
𝐅ailings
𝐈n
𝐑ealising
𝐄xistential truths
Within!
 
#suswasaSpace – for wellness and joyfulness!
[Finding the Purpose of Life: post 3/5 ]
 

https://www.amazon.in/MY-FIRE-WITHIN-SUBRAMANI-SARODE-ebook/dp/B0773YCMJ8

 - Link to eBook


No comments: