Savouring Self-awareness moments

 Here are a few instances of how I 𝐎𝐚ðŊðĻðŪðŦ ðĶðĻðĶ𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐎 ðĻ𝐟 𝐎𝐞ðĨ𝐟-𝐚𝐰𝐚ðŦ𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐎𝐎.


They are simple, quiet, and always available - if I remember to pause : )


At a busy road junction, I suddenly notice the silence beneath the honks and engines. It doesn’t last long, but it’s enough.


I watch a bird fly into a dense tree and emerge from the other side, effortlessly navigating the maze of thick branches. I wonder how it does that!


Sometimes I catch the sunlight shifting hues across the sky or a single leaf quivering while the rest stay still. These small things draw me inward.


There are moments when I feel discomfort or emotional turbulence—and instead of turning away, I stay a little longer with it. Not to fix it, but to witness it.


Each of these is a doorway to stillness within.

𝐌ðĒ𝐜ðŦðĻ-ðĐðŦ𝐚𝐜𝐭ðĒ𝐜𝐞𝐎 ðĄðžðĨðĐ ðĶ𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐎𝐎 ð­ðĄðž 𝐎𝐭ðĒðĨðĨ𝐧𝐞𝐎𝐎 𝐰ðĒð­ðĄðĒ𝐧 -  ð­ðĄðž 𝐎𝐚ðĶ𝐞 𝐎𝐭ðĒðĨðĨ𝐧𝐞𝐎𝐎 ð­ðĄðšð­ ðĄðžðĨðĐ𝐎 ðĶ𝐞 𝐟ðĒ𝐧𝐝 ðĶðē 𝐰𝐚ðē ð­ðĄðŦðĻðŪð ðĄ ðĨðĒ𝐟𝐞’𝐎 ðœðĄðšðĻ𝐎, ðĢðŪ𝐎𝐭 ðĨðĒðĪ𝐞 ð­ðĄðšð­ 𝐛ðĒðŦ𝐝 𝐟ðĒ𝐧𝐝ðĒ𝐧𝐠 ðĒ𝐭𝐎 ðĐðšð­ðĄ ð­ðĄðŦðĻðŪð ðĄ ð­ðĄðž ðĶ𝐚ðģ𝐞 ðĻ𝐟 𝐛ðŦðšð§ðœðĄðžðŽ.

*****




I guide busy professionals through micro-practices to release stress, anxiety, and irritating thoughts and quickly return to peace and calm amid chaos.



#suswasaSpace #microPractices #StillnessWithin

Comments