Friday, April 19, 2024

ED attaches my property!

 ED attaches my property!

 Why? Just because I opposed BJP?

However, I am not worried!

I love to be under the proper custody of ED.

Are you puzzled?

ED stands for Exercise and Diet

My wealth—body and mind!

Now I am sure you also voluntarily agree to be under ED custody.

If so,

Select exercises tailored to your body and age.

Do not get swayed by trends.

Likewise, your diet. It should harmonize with your body.

Nowadays, nutritionists, wellness gurus, even doctors perplex you with conflicting advice about fast food, ice cream, vegetarianism, non-vegetarianism, energy drinks, dietary supplements.

They've even invented cheat days. Do you wish to deceive yourself, and for what reason?

Then how to protect your wealth – Body and Mind?

Be aware of what is most suitable to your body and mind and do not blindly follow advises from the outside.

And if you're wondering what BJP stands for - Binging on Junk Picks - picks encompass food, beverages, social media, web series, TV news, smoking, drugs.

*****

Self awareness micro-practices have helped me stay medicine-free for the last ten years!

I encourage you to incorporate self awareness micro-practices into your day-to-day activities. They help to de-stress and rejuvenate on the go!

*****

PS – These practices are beneficial for busy professionals aged 35+

You are welcome to connect with me for an experiential understanding.

#suswasaSpace

#stressmanagement #wellbeingJourney #Rejuvenation #mentalHealth



No comments: