Tuesday, February 23, 2021

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

 GOOD, BAD & UGLY

That’s the movie I still cherish watching it.

Few weeks ago I watched it again and I was spell bound and felt as if watching it for the first time.

The 55 year old movie with Client Eastwood as a lead actor has a wonderful plot, photography and back ground music that simply reverberate long after listening to it.

One thing which stood out for me this time is the degree of Self Awareness of the hero, which enabled him to endure every tough situation and succeed in his mission.

I got inspired to make a meme on one particular scene relating it to self-awareness.

I strongly recommend watching this movie and I am sure you will not only get entertained but also become self -aware of your body, senses and emotions!

Even if you have watched it before, you will find some newness in you!



#suswasaSpace  #netflix  #Amazonprime

No comments: