Tuesday, September 22, 2020

WHY I AM LIKE THIS?

 



We all like and enjoy movie songs. I am always fascinated by the deeper dimensions that they tend to point in such a simple and entertaining way!

Here’s my attempt at decoding those pointers. Please listen to clipping of famous song from the film Lakshya. You can listen to full song using the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWn4Csu3Kc8.


“Why am I like this?”

“Why am I the way I am?”

If we are not comfortable with these two questions nagging constantly in the mind, they will lead to mental agony!

Observe those questions closely. They are derivative of the fundamental question “who am I?”

So, simple way to find answers to those two questions is, just being aware of “who am I?”

This is possible by simply being aware of sensations in the body, being aware of sensory perceptions, understanding nature of thoughts and aware of arising emotions!

That is nothing but being in meditation, and accessing the space – the field of energy and field of all possibilities!

Connect with me to understand the process of being in meditation and how it resolves “why I am like this?” and “why am I the way I am?”

And free yourself from mental agony!!

Thank you.

 

#meditation #coaching

#SuswasaSpace


No comments: