- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Most people think stress begins with burnout. It doesn't. It begins much earlier—when we stop noticing ourselves. The body whispers first through headaches, acidity, sleepless nights, mood swings, or that constant feeling of being "on." Most busy professionals ignore these signals until they become chronic stress, burnout, or lifestyle disorders. I know this because I lived it. For years, I chased achievement and productivity while feeling increasingly disconnected from myself. I explored meditation, apps, and various techniques, but many felt difficult to sustain in everyday life. That journey led me to a simple realization: Self-awareness is the first step toward lasting calm. Not long routines. Not special environments. Just learning to notice. That insight became the foundation of SuswasaSpace. Today, I help busy professionals build self-awareness through simple micro-practices that fit naturally into everyday life. These practices help people: ✔ Recognize stress early ✔ Prevent burnout ✔ Create moments of calm during busy days ✔ Improve clarity and emotional balance ✔ Experience greater presence in life and work .

Comments